TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), has released a notification for recruitment to the Accounts Officer. You can visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in to know more about this post.
To know more about this poster you can visit the career page. In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check apvsp.org regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news.
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Name – Accounts Officer
Job Location – Tamilnadu
Official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Apply Mode – Online
The total number of vacancies is 23.
Candidate must complete Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be 32 years. You will not be able to apply if your age is more or less according to the age given in the information. Visit the official website for complete information about Age Limit.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
2. Oral Test
For all candidates: 200/-
Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 15.07.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 13.08.2022
Salary will be paid Salary Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment->Notification” find the advertisement “( Accounts Officer, Class III included in the Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service )”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
apvsp.org is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.