SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2023: State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam has officially issued a detailed notification on 27.12.2022 for Havilders posts. Applications are invited through Online mode for the Assam police Havilder recruitment. The online registration link will be activated from 02.01.2023. The last date for submission of the application form is 31.01.2023. The SLPRB Assam has planned to fill 36 vacancies for Havilders (Non-Gazetted, Grade-III under the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards. Candidates looking for government jobs in Assam may use this opportunity of Assam Police Recruitment.
Applicants must be citizens of India and permanent residents of Assam. Candidates have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). The SLPRB Assam recruitment notification can be downloaded @ slprbassam.in. Applicants may get details about reservation, selection process, age relaxation, and other details at the Assam SLPRB. Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for this post. After completion of PST and PET, eligible candidates will be called for a written test.
Details of SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam
Job Name- Havilders
Total Vacancy- 36
Job Location- Assam
Official website- slprbassam.in
Apply Mode- Online
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Applicants must pass H.S.L.C from a recognized Board or Council.
The Candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years.
The Candidate’s maximum age limit is 40 years.
Applicants selected by the Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests, Written Test & Oral/ Viva Voce.
Payment will be paid Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + GP 6800
Step to apply:
- Visit the official website slprbassam.in.
- Open the “Advertisement Notice” for Advertisement Recruitment for 36 posts of Havilders (Non-Gazetted, Grade-III) under the Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam.
- Then read the notification carefully before proceeding to apply.
- Click on the “Apply Online” placed below the job description.
- Enter all basic details, contact, category, qualification & other details.
- Then upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then preview the details before proceeding to submit the application form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Starting date for online registration- 02.01.2023
Last date to make online registration- 31.01.2023
apvsp.org Advertise That All The Report Provided By This Website Is True And Perfect According To the Recruitment Notification Or Advertisement Etc. But Sometimes Might Be Happened False By Website Owner By Means Just As Typing Errors Eye Cheat Or Others. Go To The Official Website And Read Out The Official Notification Carefully, For More Important Information Before Applying For Any Jobs.