PSPCL Recruitment 2022: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), has released a notification at www.pspcl.in for recruitment to the Assistant Lineman. You can visit the official website pspcl.in to know more about this post.
To know more about this poster you can visit the career page. In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check apvsp.org regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news.
Details of PSPCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- Post Name – Assistant Lineman
- Job Location – Punjab
- Online Registration Starts from – 31.07.2022
- Last Date for Submission of application form – 29.08.2022
- Official Website – pspcl.in
- Apply Mode – Online
The total number of vacancies is 1690.
Candidate must complete Matriculation or equivalent / National Apprenticeship Training in Lineman Trade. Visit the official website for complete information about educational qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 37 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Online Test.
Payment Mode – Online
For SC & PwD Candidates: Rs.590/-
For Others Candidates: Rs.944/-
Salary will be paid Rs.19,900/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.pspcl.in.
- Select “Recruitment” from the drop-down list of “About”.
- Then open the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Lineman-Year 2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then apply as per the instructions given in the PSPCL notification.
apvsp.org is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.