PNCMAK Nursing Rank List 2022: Private Nursing College Management Association of Kerala (PNCMAK) has released the admission process for the academic year 2022-23. Admission is now available for the courses BSC, MSC, and Post Basic BSC Nursing course. They start the admission process on 5th July 2022, and it closes on 4th August 2022.
For these courses, they allot a large number of seats, and candidates who applied for the PNCMAK admission are now waiting to get the rank list. The college assigned 8th August 2022 as the release date PNCMAK nursing rank list. Candidates should visit its official website on this day to get pncmak.in rank list. While releasing PNCMAK rank list, the college has released its admission dates. To know more details about the PNCMAK admission rank list candidates need to check this entire article.
PNCMAK Nursing Admission Rank List 2022
- Name of the Organization – Private Nursing College Management Association of Kerala
- Academic Year – 2022
- Name of the Course – BSC/ MSC/ PBBSC
- Category – PNCMAK Rank List
- PNCMAK Rank List Release Date – 8th August 2022
- Official Website – pncmak.in
PNCMAK Rank List 2022 Important Dates
- Issue of Application: 5th July 2022
- Closure of Application: 4th August 2022
- Publication of Rank list: 8th August 2022
- First Allotment: 10th August 2022
- Fee Remittance: 10th August 2022
How to download PNCMAK Admission Rank List 2022
- Go to the official website pncmak.in
- Find the admission section.
- Check the PNCMAK admission rank list release date.
- Then search the rank list.
- If it is available, then download it.
PNCMAK Nursing Rank List: Download Here
Here students can check and get complete information about PNCMAK Nursing Rank List. Stay tuned with apvsp.org to get more updates.