OSSC Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under S&ME Department through Odisha Staff Selection Commission. As per OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification, eligible candidates are advised to apply through Online mode. The online registration link will be activated from 11.12.2022 on OSSC official website. Candidates looking for Teaching jobs in Odisha with the required qualifications may use this opportunity. An online registration link will be existed up to the date. The last date for the submission of the online application form is 09.01.2023. Odisha Government is planning to fill 7540 Teacher vacancies at Odisha Schools.
Odisha Teachers will be recruited in the subjects like TGT-Arts, PCM, CBZ & Hindi, Sanskrit, PET, Telugu, and Urdu. Eligible Indian Citizens with good character and sound health shall submit their application for OSSC Teacher Recruitment. Selection will be based on the performance in the Examination. Admit Card for Odisha Teachers recruitment will be uploaded at the Odisha Staff Selection Commission website. OSSC Recruitment notification & Online registration link can be accessed from www.ossc.gov.in. Candidates are insisted to provide a valid Email Id & Mobile No while uploading the details in the Registration & Application form.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Advertisement No – IIE-146/2022-6785/OSSC
- Post Name – Regular Teachers
- Salary – Rs.29,200 / Rs.35,400
- Total Vacancies – 7540
- Apply Mode – Online
- Official Website – www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Teachers Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed OSSTET in the concerned category/ subject.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Ed/ BA. B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Ed in relevant field for the positions.
- Candidates applying for PET should have +2/ C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed from a recognized Board/ university.
- Candidates should not below 21 years of age & not exceed 38 years of age.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Online mode of application is acceptable for OSSC Teacher recruitment.
- Date of publication of Notification 23-11-2022
- Starting Date for Registration/ Application form 11.12.2022
- Last Date for submission of the application form 09-01-2023
Steps to Download OSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Visit www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement” from the side pane.
- Open the “View Pdf” for the “Detail Advertisement for recruitment for 7540 Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools posts under the S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar”.
- Read the notification carefully.
Procedure for Apply OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Click on Apply Online in the right corner of the home page.
- First-time users should click on “New User” placed against Teachers Recruitment.
- Read the Instruction then proceed to online registration.
- Enter your Email Id, Mobile No then clicks on the “Proceed” button.
- After successful registration, then log in to the page.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format & size.
- Finally, “Submit” the filled-in application form.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download Here
apvsp.org is a news media website. Every year the Central Government and the State Government of India recruit many employees for various government jobs. We upload news of this job for the candidate with ready reference. Candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully before applying. We publish official job advertisements but we are not the hiring authority, we do not give any jobs.