NPU LLB Admit Card 2022: Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) has published the timetable for LLB 1st, 3rd, and 4th sem and MA/ MCOM/ MSC 4th semester backlog examination. Students who are currently doing the above said course should read this page clearly until the end. Here we are discussing the details of NPU LLB admit card and its download link. The exam for all the above-said courses will start on 10th September 2022. So, the university will soon release its Nilamber Pitamber University admit card at its official portal.
If you are a student who is applied for the above-said examination, then you can download NPU LLB 1st 3rd 4th semester admit card on this day. The details of the exam date, exam time, and exam center will be available on NPU PG admit card. By using these details you can attend the exam on the given date and time. Before entering the exam hall candidates should compulsorily bring NPU LLB admit card, otherwise, they will not be allowed to attend the examination. You may get the link for the timetable & exam notice at its official portal.
NPU LLB 1st 3rd 4th Sem Admit Card 2022
- Organization Name – Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU)
- Name of the course – LLB/ PG
- NPU Exam Date – 10th September 2022 (starts)
- Category – NPU Admit Card
- Official website – npu.ac.in
Details to download npu.ac.in Admit Card 2022
- Select Course
- Select Semester
- ROLL NUMBER/REGISTRATION No.
- Then press the Search Button.
Details in the Nilamber Pitamber University Admit Card 2022
- Candidate Name
- Name of the University
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre
- Name of the Subject etc.
How to download NPU LLB 1st 3rd 4th Sem Admit Card 2022
- First, go to the official website – npu.ac.in
- Find the admit card section.
- If it is available, then download it.
- The direct link to get NPU LLB admits card is given below.
- Then attend the exam on the given date.
NPU LLB Admit Card: Download Here
Here students can check and get complete information about NPU LLB Admit Card. Stay tuned with apvsp.org to get more updates.