Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. There are 300 vacancies to be filled by the Indian Coast Guard and post-wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates who are looking for Defence Jobs in Central Govt Kindly make online registration official website and the link will be activated on 08.09.2022. As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, online mode applications will be received up to 22.09.2022
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification & ICG Recruitment apply online link is available on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The candidate can apply for only one post viz. either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle. Candidates who want to get 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & DV, and selected candidates will be appointed at various locations. More details of www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in recruitment, ICG new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of ICG Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Join Indian Coast Guard
- Job Name – Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik
- Salary – Check Advt
- Total Vacancy – 300
- Job Location – Various Location
- Starting Date for Submission of online application – 08.09.2022
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 22.09.2022
- Official website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Navik & Yantrik Vacancy – Eligibility
- Applicants should possess 10th/ 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 22 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & DV
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification 2022
- Go to the official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Find the advertisement, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
Find & click apply link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
apvsp.org is a news media website. Every year the Central Government and the State Government of India recruit many employees for various government jobs. We upload news of this job for the candidate with ready reference. Candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully before applying. We publish official job advertisements but we are not the hiring authority, we do not give any jobs.