American Airlines Recruitment 2023, Apply for First Officer Posts
American Airlines Recruitment 2023: American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The airline regularly recruits First Officers to join their team of pilots. As a First Officer, you will be responsible for assisting the Captain in operating the aircraft, making sure that all safety protocols and regulations are followed, & ensuring a comfortable and efficient flight for passengers. If you have a passion for aviation and a desire to work for one of the world’s leading airlines, then American Airlines’ First Officer posts may be the right fit for you. Before applying for American Airlines Recruitment, applicants need to check the official website and official notification.
Details- American Airlines Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- American Airlines
Post Name- First Officer
Total Vacancies- various
Job Location – Anywhere in the USA
Apply Mode – americanairlines.in
Eligibility Criteria for American Airlines Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or have equivalent work experience.
Hold an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate or have the ability to obtain one.
Possess a valid first-class medical certificate.
Have at least 1,500 hours of flight time, including 500 hours of cross-country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time, and 75 hours of instrument flight time.
Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
Shortlisted candidates must be at least 21 years old.
Selection will be based on tests, Background checks,s, and drug screening.
How to apply
- Online Application: Candidates need to visit the American Airlines Careers website and create an account to submit an online application with their personal and professional details, qualifications, and experience.
- Aptitude Tests: Eligible candidates will be invited to take a series of online aptitude tests to assess their cognitive and psychomotor abilities, as well as their situational judgment and personality traits.
- Phone Screening: Selected candidates will be contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening interview to discuss their background, motivation, and fit for the position.
- In-Person Interview: Candidates who pass the phone screening will be invited to an in-person interview with a panel of American Airlines pilots and hiring managers. The interview may involve technical questions, behavioral scenarios, and simulator assessments.
- Background Checks: Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment will undergo a thorough background check, including employment, education, criminal, and credit history verification.
- Medical Evaluation: Candidates who pass the background check will be required to complete a medical evaluation to ensure they meet the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) medical requirements for a First Officer position.
- Training: Candidates who pass the medical evaluation and are offered a final job offer will be required to complete a rigorous training program, which includes ground school, simulator training, and flight training.
Official Website: americanairlines.in
apvsp.org Advertise That All The Report Provided By This Website Is True And Perfect According To the Recruitment Notification Or Advertisement Etc. But Sometimes Might Be Happened False By Website Owner By Means Just As Typing Errors Eye Cheat Or Others. Go To The Official Website And Read Out The Official Notification Carefully, For More Important Information Before Applying For Any Jobs.